Extracurricular Activities Waiver of Liability Form 2019
MOOSH PERMANENT CHANGE OF DAYS FORM
NEW Direct Debit Form
NEW CWA Form
MEDICAL MANAGEMENT FORMS
ANAPHYLAXIS ACTION PLAN
ASTHMA CARE PLAN
MORE ABOUT US
MOOSH SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
Afternoon Tea Menu
ACECQA for families
My Time, Our Place Framework
Mimosa Kids Facebook page
2019 Enrolments Available Now: NB: Please check with coordinator of available days as some are filling up quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Mimosa Out of School Hours (MOOSH) we aim to provide a safe and relaxing environment in which all children can engage in play and leisure experiences before and after a busy day at school. Our emergent curriculum follows the “My Time, Our Place” Framework for school aged care in Australia, and is designed to encourage all children to participate in a range of supervised, age appropriate, optional experiences. Including craft, games, sports, music, dance, interactive media, cooking, construction, reading and drama.
Before School Care (BSC) operates: 7:00am – 8:45am
After School Care (ASC) operates: 3:15pm – 6:00pm
THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO AT MOOSH:
- Loads of sports equipment! – MOOSH Kids love staying active by playing soccer, cricket, hand ball, touch football, exploring the play equipment, using the giant parachute for group activities and much more!
- Art & Craft – At MOOSH there are different art and craft experiences EVERY DAY! The children’s interests spark what is created.
- For a special treat and rainy weather we have a projector for movie screenings, and don’t forget the popcorn machine!
- Quite activities – Where children can relax and reflect on their day by themselves, read a book, hang out and chat with friends.(Our Zen Den is the best place for this).
- Nature and Science – Mimosa Kids tend to their very herb garden and love to incorporate nature in their play. There are loads of cool science experiments; one of our favourites is making ‘slime!’
- Construction, dolls, dress ups, Lego, board games and so much more!
- We have a selection of electronic gaming including the Wii and our authentic gaming arcade machine – this is so everyone can get a turn!
WE PROVIDE BREAKFAST AND AN AFTERNOON SNACK
At Outside School Hours Club we provide breakfast up until 8:15am and an afternoon snack. Water is available at all times. The children contribute ideas to our rotating breakfast and afternoon tea menus.
Please ensure that any food that is brought from home during the school term and at Holiday Club is 100% nut and seed free. This is due to the many children we cater for with allergies and intolerances.
We love to incorporate cooking experiences into our program as a fun and educational experience. MOOSH children love to engage in preparing, cooking, experimenting with and above all EATING different types of foods.
BSC Permanent Fees: $16.00 per child
BSC Casual Fees: $18.00 per child
ASC Permanent Fees: $22.00 per child
ASC Casual Fees: $24.00 per child
CHILD CARE SUBSIDY
Mimosa Kids Holiday Club works in conjunction with Centrelink to offer you the child care subsidy, which can decrease your fees.
HOW TO ENROL
1. Fill in a MOOSH ENROLMENT FORM for each child you wish to enrol.
2. Fill in any other forms your child may require (ACTION PLAN FOR ANAPHYLAXIS, ALLERGY ACTION PLAN, ASTHMA CARE PLAN or any other type of Medical Management Plan).
3. Return the forms to the Preschool Office.
5. Receive a Family Handbook and arrange an orientation to the service for you and your child/ren.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For more information or to make an enquiry please call our MOOSH Coordinator, Vicky Hayes, on 9453-1162 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!